2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 327.31
Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, delayed sleep phase type
- Short description: Circadian rhy-delay slp.
- ICD-9-CM 327.31 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 327.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 327.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 327.31: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, delayed phase
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, delayed sleep phase
- Sleep disorder, circadian rhythm, delayed phase
- Sleep wake cycle disorder, delayed phase type
- Sleep-wake schedule disorder, delayed phase
- Sleep-wake schedule disorder, delayed phase type
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G47.21 Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, delayed sleep phase type