2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 327.37
Circadian rhythm sleep disorder in conditions classified elsewhere
- Short description: Circadian rhym oth dis.
- ICD-9-CM 327.37 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 327.37 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 327.37.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 327.37: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G47.27 Circadian rhythm sleep disorder in conditions classified elsewhere
- Code first underlying condition