2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 737.40
Unspecified curvature of spine associated with other conditions
- Short description: Spin curv NOS in oth dis.
- ICD-9-CM 737.40 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 737.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 737.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 737.40: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Curvature of spine
- Curvature of spine due to osteomalacia
- Curvature of spine from osteomalacia
- Curvature of spine, secondary
- Pott's curvature
- Secondary curvature of spine
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M43.8X9 Other specified deforming dorsopathies, site unspecified