2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 754.2
Congenital musculoskeletal deformities of spine
- Short description: Cong postural deformity.
- ICD-9-CM 754.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 754.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 754.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 754.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q67.5 Congenital deformity of spine
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q76.3 Congenital scoliosis due to congenital bony malformation
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q76.425 Congenital lordosis, thoracolumbar region
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q76.426 Congenital lordosis, lumbar region
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q76.427 Congenital lordosis, lumbosacral region
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q76.428 Congenital lordosis, sacral and sacrococcygeal region
- Congenital bony malformation with scoliosis
- Congenital lordosis
- Congenital lordosis of lumbar spine
- Congenital lordosis of lumbosacral spine
- Congenital lordosis of sacrococcygeal spine
- Congenital lordosis of thoracolumbar spine
- Congenital postural scoliosis
- Congenital scoliosis
- Congenital scoliosis due to bony malformation
- Congenital scoliosis due to congenital bony malformation
- Scoliosis, congenital