2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 252.01
- abnormal increase in the number of otherwise normal cells in the parathyroid gland without tumor formation that leading to enlargement of the gland; it differs from hypertrophy, which is an increase in bulk without an increase in the number of cells.
- Short description: Primary hyperparathyroid.
- ICD-9-CM 252.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 252.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 252.01: 2012 2013.
Convert 252.01 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 252.01: