2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.02
Cubitus varus (acquired)
- Short description: Cubitus varus.
- ICD-9-CM 736.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 736.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 736.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 736.02: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M21.129 Varus deformity, not elsewhere classified, unspecified elbow
- Acquired bilat cubitus varus
- Acquired bilateral cubitus varus
- Acquired cubitus varus
- Acquired left cubitus varus
- Acquired right cubitus varus
- Acquired varus deformity of elbow
- Acquired varus deformity of left elbow
- Acquired varus deformity of right elbow
- Cubitus varus, acquired
- Varus deformity of elbow
- Varus deformity of L elbow
- Varus deformity of left elbow
- Varus deformity of R elbow
- Varus deformity of right elbow