2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.03
Valgus deformity of wrist (acquired)
- Short description: Valgus deformity wrist.
- ICD-9-CM 736.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 736.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 736.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 736.03: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M21.839 Other specified acquired deformities of unspecified forearm
- Acquired valgus deformity of bilat wrists
- Acquired valgus deformity of bilateral wrists
- Acquired valgus deformity of wrist
- Deformity of wrist, valgus
- Valgus deformity of wrist
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 736.03