2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.01
Cubitus valgus (acquired)
- Short description: Cubitus valgus.
- ICD-9-CM 736.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 736.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 736.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 736.01: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M21.029 Valgus deformity, not elsewhere classified, unspecified elbow
- Acquired bilat cubitus valgus
- Acquired bilateral cubitus valgus
- Acquired cubitus valgus
- Acquired left cubitus valgus
- Acquired right cubitus valgus
- Acquired valgus deformity of elbow
- Acquired valgus deformity of left elbow
- Acquired valgus deformity of right elbow
- Cubitus valgus, acquired
- Valgus deformity of elbow
- Valgus deformity of L elbow
- Valgus deformity of left elbow
- Valgus deformity of R elbow
- Valgus deformity of right elbow