2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.02
Cubitus varus (acquired)
- Short description: Cubitus varus.
- ICD-9-CM 736.02 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 736.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acquired cubitus varus
- Acquired varus deformity of elbow
- Acquired varus deformity of left elbow
- Acquired varus deformity of right elbow
- Cubitus varus, acquired
- Varus deformity of elbow
- Varus deformity of L elbow
- Varus deformity of left elbow
- Varus deformity of R elbow
- Varus deformity of right elbow
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M21.129 Varus deformity, not elsewhere classified, unspecified elbow