2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 723.0
Spinal stenosis in cervical region
- Short description: Cervical spinal stenosis.
- ICD-9-CM 723.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 723.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 723.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 723.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Cervical spine subluxation stenosis neural foraman
- Osseous and subluxation stenosis of cervical intervertebral foramina
- Spinal stenosis in cervical region without myelopathy
- Spinal stenosis of cervical spine
- Spinal stenosis of cervical spine wo myelopathy
- Spinal stenosis of cervicothoracic region
- Spinal stenosis of cervicothoracic spine
- Spinal stenosis of occipitatlantoaxial spine
- Spinal stenosis of occipitoatlantoaxial spine
- Stenosis of cervical (neck) spine
- Stenosis of cervical (neck) spine region
- Stenosis of cervical spine region
- Stenosis of cervical spine without myelopathy
- Stenosis of cervical spine wo myelopathy
- Stenosis of foramen magnum
- Stenosis of spinal canal at craniovertebral junction
- Stenosis, cervical (neck) without myelopathy
- Stenosis, foramen magnum
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M48.02 Spinal stenosis, cervical region