2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 724.02
Spinal stenosis, lumbar region, without neurogenic claudication
- Short description: Spin sten,lumbr wo claud.
- ICD-9-CM 724.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 724.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 724.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 724.02: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M48.06 Spinal stenosis, lumbar region
- Lumbar spinal stenosis no neurogenic claudication
- Lumbar spine subluxation stenosis neural foraman
- Lumbosacral stenosis
- Osseous and subluxation stenosis of lumbar intervertebral foramina
- Spinal stenosis lumbar region
- Spinal stenosis of lumbar region
- Spinal stenosis of lumbar region without neurogenic claudication
- Spinal stenosis of lumbar spine
- Spinal stenosis of lumbar spine wo neurogenic claudication
- Spinal stenosis of lumbosacral spine
- Stenosis of lumbar vertebral foramen