2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.46
Pain in joint involving lower leg
- Short description: Joint pain-l/leg.
- ICD-9-CM 719.46 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 719.46 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 719.46.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.46: 2012 2013 2014.
- Arthralgia (joint pain) of lower leg
- Arthralgia of knee less than three months
- Arthralgia of lower leg
- Arthralgia of the lower leg
- Knee joint pain
- Knee pain
- Knee pain < 3 months
- L knee pain
- Left knee joint pain
- Left knee pain
- Left patellofemoral syndrome
- Pain in left knee
- Pain in right knee
- Patellofemoral syndrome
- R knee pain
- Right knee joint pain
- Right knee pain
- Right patellofemoral syndrome
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M25.569 Pain in unspecified knee
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.46
- Pain(s) (see also Painful) 780.96
- Patellofemoral syndrome 719.46
- Syndrome - see also Disease
- patellofemoral 719.46