2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.43
Pain in joint involving forearm
- Short description: Joint pain-forearm.
- ICD-9-CM 719.43 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 719.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 719.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.43: 2012 2013 2014.
- Arthralgia (joint pain) of wrist
- Arthralgia of wrist
- Distal radioulnar joint pain
- L wrist pain
- Left wrist joint pain
- Left wrist pain
- Pain in left wrist
- Pain in right wrist
- Pain in wrist
- R wrist pain
- Right wrist joint pain
- Right wrist pain
- Wrist joint pain
- Wrist joint painful on movement
- Wrist pain
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M25.539 Pain in unspecified wrist
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.43
- Pain(s) (see also Painful) 780.96