2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.45
Pain in joint involving pelvic region and thigh
- Short description: Joint pain-pelvis.
- ICD-9-CM 719.45 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 719.45 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 719.45.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.45: 2012 2013 2014.
- Arthralgia (joint pain) of hip
- Arthralgia (joint pain) of hip or thigh
- Arthralgia of hip
- Arthralgia of hip or thigh
- Arthralgia of the pelvic region and thigh
- Hip joint pain
- Hip pain
- L hip pain
- Left hip joint pain
- Left hip pain
- Left sacroiliac joint pain
- Pain in left hip
- Pain in right hip
- R hip pain
- Right hip joint pain
- Right hip pain
- Right sacroiliac joint pain
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M25.559 Pain in unspecified hip
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.45
- Coxalgia (nontuberculous) 719.45
- Pain(s) (see also Painful) 780.96