2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.48
Pain in joint involving other specified sites
- Short description: Joint pain-jt NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 719.48 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.48 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 719.48.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.48: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M25.50 Pain in unspecified joint
- Bilat sacroiliac joint pain
- Bilateral sacroiliac joint pain
- Cervical facet joint pain
- Facet joint pain
- Left sacroiliac joint pain
- Lumbar facet joint pain
- Pain in spine
- Pain in symphysis pubis in pregnancy
- Right sacroiliac joint pain
- Spine pain
- Vertebral joint pain
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.48
- Pain(s) (see also Painful) 780.96