2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 562.10
Diverticulosis of colon (without hemorrhage)
- Short description: Dvrtclo colon w/o hmrhg.
- ICD-9-CM 562.10 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 562.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 562.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 562.10: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Complicated diverticular disease
- Diverticula of intestine
- Diverticular disease
- Diverticular disease of both small and large intestine with perforation and abscess
- Diverticular disease of both small and large intestine without perforation or abscess
- Diverticular disease of colon
- Diverticular disease of large intestine
- Diverticular disease of left side of colon
- Diverticular disease of right side of colon
- Diverticulosis of cecum
- Diverticulosis of colon
- Diverticulosis of colon with perforation
- Diverticulosis of colon without diverticulitis
- Diverticulosis of colon WO diverticulitis
- Diverticulosis of large intestine without diverticulitis
- Diverticulosis of rectosigmoid
- Diverticulosis of rectum
- Diverticulosis of sigmoid
- Diverticulosis of sigmoid colon
- Diverticulosis of small intestine and colon
- Perforated diverticulum
- Pseudodiverticulum of the rectum
- Simple diverticular disease
- Solitary diverticulum of cecum
- Solitary diverticulum of left side of colon
- Diverticulosis without mention of diverticulitis:
- intestine (large) without mention of diverticulitis
- Diverticular disease (colon) without mention of diverticulitis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K57.30 Diverticulosis of large intestine without perforation or abscess without bleeding