2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 423.8
Other specified diseases of pericardium
- Short description: Pericardial disease NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 423.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 423.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 423.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 423.8: 2012 2013 2014.
- Calcification of pericardium
- Fistula of pericardium
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I31.8 Other specified diseases of pericardium