2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 562.12
Diverticulosis of colon with hemorrhage
- Short description: Dvrtclo colon w hmrhg.
- ICD-9-CM 562.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 562.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 562.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 562.12: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K57.31 Diverticulosis of large intestine without perforation or abscess with bleeding
- Diverticulosis of cecum w hemorrhage
- Diverticulosis of cecum with hemorrhage
- Diverticulosis of colon w hemorrhage
- Diverticulosis of sigmoid colon with hemorrhage
- Diverticulosis of sigmoid w hemorrhage
- Diverticulosis of small and large intestine with hemorrhage
- Diverticulosis of small intestine and colon
- Diverticulosis of small intestine and colon w hemorrhage
- Diverticulosis w hemorrhage
- Diverticulosis with hemorrhage
- Hemorrhage of colon due to diverticulosis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 562.12
- Diverticula, diverticulosis, diverticulum (acute) (multiple) (perforated) (ruptured) 562.10