2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 312.9
Unspecified disturbance of conduct
- Short description: Conduct disturbance NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 312.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 312.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 312.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 312.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F91.9 Conduct disorder, unspecified
- Abnormal behavior
- Abnormal behaviour
- Behavior disorder
- Behavior disorder, disruptive
- Conduct disorder
- Disruptive behavior disorder
- Disruptive behaviour disorder
- Delinquency (juvenile)
- Disruptive behavior disorder NOS