2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 312.81
Conduct disorder childhood onset type
- Short description: Cndct dsrdr chldhd onst.
- ICD-9-CM 312.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 312.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 312.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 312.81: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Conduct disorder, childhood onset
- Conduct disorder, childhood onset type
- Conduct disorder, childhood-onset type
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F91.1 Conduct disorder, childhood-onset type