2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 312.9
Unspecified disturbance of conduct
- antisocial behavior by youths which is subject to legal sanctions.
- Behavior of children or adolescents that is antisocial, dangerous, or criminal, and usually subject to legal action. The age at which juveniles become adults varies across countries and cultures, but usually ranges from 15-18 years.
- mental disorder of childhood and adolescence characterized by repetitive and persistent patterns of conduct in which rights of others and age-appropriate societal rules are violated; the conduct is more serious than ordinary mischief and pranks.
- Repetitive and persistent aggressive or nonaggressive behavior in which basic rights of others or social norms are violated. Self esteem is generally low, and an inability to develop social relationships and lack of concern for others may or may not be present.
- ICD-9-CM 312.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
312.9 Alternative Terminology
Convert 312.9 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 312.9: