2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 312.9
Unspecified disturbance of conduct
- Short description: Conduct disturbance NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 312.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 312.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Abnormal behavior (finding)
- Abnormal behaviour
- Behavior disorder
- Behavior disorder, disruptive
- Conduct disorder
- Disruptive behavior disorder
- Disruptive behaviour disorder
- A disorder diagnosed in childhood or adolescence age group characterized by aggressive behavior, deceitfulness, destruction of property or violation of rules that is persistent and repetitive, and within a one year period.
- A repetitive and persistent pattern of behavior in which the basic rights of others or major age-appropriate societal norms or rules are violated. These behaviors include aggressive conduct that causes or threatens physical harm to other people or animals, nonaggressive conduct that causes property loss or damage, deceitfulness or theft, and serious violations of rules. The onset is before age 18. (from dsm-iv, 1994)
- Antisocial behavior by youths which is subject to legal sanctions.
- Behavior of children or adolescents that is antisocial, dangerous, or criminal, and usually subject to legal action. The age at which juveniles become adults varies across countries and cultures, but usually ranges from 15-18 years.
- Mental disorder of childhood and adolescence characterized by repetitive and persistent patterns of conduct in which rights of others and age-appropriate societal rules are violated; the conduct is more serious than ordinary mischief and pranks.
- Repetitive and persistent aggressive or nonaggressive behavior in which basic rights of others or social norms are violated. Self esteem is generally low, and an inability to develop social relationships and lack of concern for others may or may not be present.
- Delinquency (juvenile)
- Disruptive behavior disorder NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F91.9 Conduct disorder, unspecified