2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 312.30
Impulse control disorder, unspecified
- Short description: Impulse control dis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 312.30 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 312.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Mental disorders characterized by an intense need to gratify one's immediate desires and failure to resist the impulse or temptation.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F63.9 Impulse disorder, unspecified