2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 312.35
Isolated explosive disorder
- Short description: Isolated explosive dis.
- ICD-9-CM 312.35 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 312.35 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Explosive disorder, isolated
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F63.81 Intermittent explosive disorder