2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 041.04
Streptococcus infection in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site streptococcus group d [enterococcus]
- Short description: Enterococcus group d.
- ICD-9-CM 041.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 041.04 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 041.04.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 041.04: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B95.2 Enterococcus as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
- Enterococcus infection
- Enterococcus urinary tract infection
- Enterococcus UTI
- Group D streptococcal septicemia
- Infection due to enterococcus
- Infection due to Streptococcus group D
- Infection due to vancomycin resistant enterococcus
- Strep bovis infection
- Strep group D infection
- Streptococcus bovis infection
- Streptococcus group D infection
- Urinary tract infection due to enterococcus
- Vancomycin resistant enterococcal infection
- Vancomycin-resistant enterococcal infection