2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 041.04
Streptococcus infection in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site, streptococcus, group D [Enterococcus]
- Short description: Enterococcus group d.
- ICD-9-CM 041.04 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 041.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Enterococcus infection
- Enterococcus urinary tract infection
- Enterococcus UTI
- Group D streptococcal septicemia
- Infection due to enterococcus
- Infection due to Streptococcus group D
- Infection due to vancomycin resistant enterococcus
- Strep bovis infection
- Strep group D infection
- Streptococcus bovis infection
- Streptococcus group D infection
- Urinary tract infection due to enterococcus
- Vancomycin resistant enterococcal infection
- Vancomycin-resistant enterococcal infection
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM B95.2 Enterococcus as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere