2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 041.01
Streptococcus infection in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site streptococcus group a
- Short description: Streptococcus group a.
- ICD-9-CM 041.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 041.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 041.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 041.01: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B95.0 Streptococcus, group A, as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
- Congenital group A hemolytic streptococcal pneumonia
- Gp A streptococcal septicemia
- Invasive Group A beta-hemolytic streptococcal disease
- Sepsis due to Streptococcus pyogenes
- Sepsis with septicemia
- Sepsis wo acute organ dysfunction, w Strep group A septicemia
- Severe sepsis w acute organ dysfunction, w Strep group A septicemia
- Severe sepsis with acute organ dysfunction
- Severe sepsis with acute organ dysfunction due to group A streptococcus
- Strep group A infection
- Streptococcus group A infection
- Streptococcus pyogenes infection