2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 041.02
Streptococcus infection in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site streptococcus group b
- Short description: Streptococcus group b.
- ICD-9-CM 041.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 041.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 041.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 041.02: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B95.1 Streptococcus, group B, as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
- Congenital group B hemolytic streptococcal pneumonia
- Gp B streptococcal septicemia
- Infection due to Streptococcus Group B
- Invasive Group B beta-hemolytic streptococcal disease
- Sepsis of newborn due to goup B Streptococcus
- Sepsis of newborn due to group B Streptococcus
- Sepsis of newborn due to Strep group b
- Strep group B infection
- Streptococcus agalactiae infection
- Streptococcus group B infection
- Streptococcus group B infection of the infant
- Streptococcus group B infection of the infant - age less than 30 days