2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 008.42
Intestinal infection due to pseudomonas
- Short description: Pseudomonas enteritis.
- ICD-9-CM 008.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 008.42 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 008.42.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 008.42: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A04.8 Other specified bacterial intestinal infections
- Intestinal infection due to Pseudomonas
- Intestinal infection with pseudomonas
- Pseudomonas enteritis