2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 787.91
- Abnormal frequency and fluidity of feces.
- increased liquidity or decreased consistency of feces, such as running stool; fecal consistency is related to the ratio of water-holding capacity of insoluble solids to total water, rather than the amount of water present; diarrhea is not hyperdefecation or increased fecal weight.
- Passage of loose, unformed stools
- A condition of frequent and watery bowel movements.
- ICD-9-CM 787.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 787.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 787.91: 2012 2013.
Convert 787.91 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 787.91: