2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 008.43
Intestinal infection due to campylobacter
- Short description: Int infec campylobacter.
- ICD-9-CM 008.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 008.43 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 008.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 008.43: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A04.5 Campylobacter enteritis
- Campylobacter enteritis
- Campylobacter intestinal infection
- Enteric campylobacteriosis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 008.43
- Enteritis (acute) (catarrhal) (choleraic) (chronic) (congestive) (diarrheal) (exudative) (follicular) (hemorrhagic) (infantile) (lienteric) (noninfectious) (perforative) (phlegmonous) (presumed noninfectious) (pseudomembranous) 558.9
- Campylobacter 008.43
- due to