2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 793.80
Unspecified abnormal mammogram
- Short description: Ab mammogram NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 793.80 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 793.80 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 793.80.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 793.80: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R92.8 Other abnormal and inconclusive findings on diagnostic imaging of breast
- Abnl finding on mammography
- Abnl mammography
- Abnormal finding on mammography
- Abnormal mammography
- Breast neoplasm screening abnormal
- Breast screening abnormal - told patient
- Increase in size since previous mammogram
- Mammographic difference in margin
- Mammographic difference in number of calcifications
- Mammographic difference in opacity
- Mammographic difference in shape
- Mammographic difference in spatial proximity
- Mammographic difference in symmetry
- Mammographic skin thickening of breast
- Mammographic temporal difference finding
- Mammography abnormal
- New finding since previous mammogram