2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 793.81
- Short description: Mammographic microcalcif.
- ICD-9-CM 793.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 793.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 793.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 793.81: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R92.0 Mammographic microcalcification found on diagnostic imaging of breast
- Abnl finding on mammography, microcalcification
- Abnormal finding on mammography, microcalcification
- Diffuse microcalcifications of breast
- Mammographic bilat breast microcalcification
- Mammographic bilateral breast microcalcification
- Mammographic left breast microcalcification
- Mammographic microcalcification of breast
- Mammographic right breast microcalcification
- Microcalcification of breast on mammogram
- Microcalcifications of the breast
- Microcalcifications present in specimen