2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 793.80
Abnormal mammogram, unspecified
- Short description: Ab mammogram NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 793.80 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 793.80 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 793.80.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 793.80: 2013 2014.
- Abnl finding on mammography
- Abnormal finding on mammography
- Breast neoplasm screening abnormal
- Breast screening abnormal - told patient
- Increase in size since previous mammogram
- Mammographic difference in margin
- Mammographic difference in number of calcifications
- Mammographic difference in opacity
- Mammographic difference in shape
- Mammographic difference in spatial proximity
- Mammographic difference in symmetry
- Mammographic skin thickening of breast
- Mammographic temporal difference finding
- Mammography abnormal
- New finding since previous mammogram
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R92.8 Other abnormal and inconclusive findings on diagnostic imaging of breast