2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 793.5
Nonspecific (abnormal) findings on radiological and other examination of genitourinary organs
- Short description: Nonsp abn find-gu organs.
- ICD-9-CM 793.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 793.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 793.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 793.5: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R93.4 Abnormal findings on diagnostic imaging of urinary organs
- Abnl bladder ultrasound
- Abnl renal ultrasound
- Abnormal bladder ultrasound
- Abnormal findings on diagnostic imaging of urinary organs
- Abnormal renal ultrasound
- Abnormal ultrasound of kidney
- Abnormal ultrasound of urinary bladder
- Bladder filling defect
- Cystography abnormal
- Endometrial thickening
- Endometrium thickened
- Imaging of genitourinary system abnormal
- Kidney filling defect
- Ureter filling defect
- X-ray of genitourinary system abnormal