2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 314.01
Attention deficit disorder of childhood with hyperactivity
- A behavior disorder in which the essential features are signs of developmentally inappropriate inattention, impulsivity, and hyperactivity.
- Short description: Attn deficit w hyperact.
- ICD-9-CM 314.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 314.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 314.01: 2011 2012 2013.
314.01 Alternative Terminology
Convert 314.01 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 314.01: