2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 307.9
Other and unspecified special symptoms or syndromes not elsewhere classified
- Diminished ability to exchange thoughts, opinions, or information.
- any of various disorders characterized by impaired verbal or nonverbal exchange or impaired transmission of thoughts, messages, or information.
- detection of diminished ability to exchange thoughts, opinions, information, or other forms of communication such as disorders of language, reading, speech and hearing.
- Impaired ability to communicate usually, due to speech, language, or hearing disorders.
- A disorder characterized by an individual's inability to comprehend or share ideas or feelings because of an impairment in language, speech, or hearing.
- Excessive pulling of one's own hair.
- Short description: Special symptom NEC/NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 307.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 307.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 307.9: 2011 2012 2013.
307.9 Alternative Terminology
Convert 307.9 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 307.9: