2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.7
- A preoccupation with a slight or imagined defect in appearance that causes significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other areas of functioning. Compare BODY IMAGE DISTURBANCES.
- preoccupation with the fear of having, or the idea that one has, a serious disease based on the person's misinterpretation of bodily symptoms.
- ICD-9-CM 300.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 300.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 300.7: 2011 2012 2013.
300.7 Alternative Terminology
Convert 300.7 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 300.7: