2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 285.3
Antineoplastic chemotherapy induced anemia
- Short description: Anemia d/t antineo chemo.
- ICD-9-CM 285.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 285.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 285.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 285.3: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Anemia due to antineoplastic drug
- Anemia due to chemotherapy
- Anemia, due to chemotherapy
- Anemia due to antineoplastic chemotherapy
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D64.81 Anemia due to antineoplastic chemotherapy