2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 126.1
Necatoriasis due to necator americanus
- Short description: Necator Americanus.
- ICD-9-CM 126.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 126.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 126.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 126.1: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B76.1 Necatoriasis