2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 285.29
Anemia of other chronic illness
- Short description: Anemia-other chronic dis.
- ICD-9-CM 285.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 285.29 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 285.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 285.29: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D63.8 Anemia in other chronic diseases classified elsewhere
- Anemia of chronic disease
- Anemia of chronic disorder
- Anemia in other chronic illness