2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 321.3
Meningitis due to trypanosomiasis
- Short description: TRYPANOSOMIASIS MENINGIT.
- ICD-9-CM 321.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 321.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 321.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 321.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Meningitis due to Chagas disease
- Trypanosomiasis with meningitis (disorder)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G02 Meningitis in other infectious and parasitic diseases classified elsewhere