2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 997.09
Other nervous system complications
- Short description: SURG COMP NERV SYSTM NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 997.09 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 997.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 997.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 997.09: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Cerebrospinal fluid leak
- Cerebrospinal fluid leak from spinal puncture
- Cerebrospinal fluid leak, following spinal puncture
- Postoperative cerebrospinal fluid leak
- Postoperative cerebrospinal otorrhea
- Postoperative meningocele
- Postoperative tethered cord syndrome
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G03.8 Meningitis due to other specified causes
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G97.0 Cerebrospinal fluid leak from spinal puncture
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G97.81 Other intraoperative complications of nervous system
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G97.82 Other postprocedural complications and disorders of nervous system