2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 321.4
Meningitis in sarcoidosis
- Short description: MENINGIT D/T SARCOIDOSIS.
- ICD-9-CM 321.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 321.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 321.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 321.4: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G02 Meningitis in other infectious and parasitic diseases classified elsewhere
- Meningitis due to sarcoidosis
- Sarcoid meningitis
- Code first underlying disease (135)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 321.4
- Meningitis (basal) (basic) (basilar) (brain) (cerebral) (cervical) (congestive) (diffuse) (hemorrhagic) (infantile) (membranous) (metastatic) (nonspecific) (pontine) (progressive) (simple) (spinal) (subacute) (sympathetica) (toxic) 322.9
- due to