2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 086.0
Chagas' disease with heart involvement
- Short description: CHAGAS DISEASE OF HEART.
- ICD-9-CM 086.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 086.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 086.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 086.0: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B57.0 Acute Chagas' disease with heart involvement
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B57.2 Chagas' disease (chronic) with heart involvement
- Acute Chagas' disease with heart involvement
- Cardiomyopathy due to acute Chagas disease
- Cardiopathy due to chagas disease
- Chagas disease with heart involvement
- American trypanosomiasis with heart involvement
- Infection by Trypanosoma cruzi with heart involvement
- Any condition classifiable to 086.2 with heart involvement