2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 727.69
Nontraumatic rupture of other tendon
- Short description: NONTRAUM TENDON RUPT NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 727.69 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 727.69 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 727.69.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 727.69: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M66.88 Spontaneous rupture of other tendons, other
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 727.69
- Rupture, ruptured 553.9
- tendon (traumatic) - see also Sprain, by site