2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 842.11
Sprain of carpometacarpal (joint) of hand
- Short description: SPRAIN CARPOMETACARPAL.
- ICD-9-CM 842.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 842.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 842.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 842.11: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S63.8X9A Sprain of other part of unspecified wrist and hand, initial encounter
- Left carpometacarpal joint sprain
- Right carpometacarpal joint sprain