2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 727.61
Complete rupture of rotator cuff
- Short description: ROTATOR CUFF RUPTURE.
- ICD-9-CM 727.61 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 727.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 727.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 727.61: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Full thickness rotator cuff tear
- Nontraumatic complete rupture of rotator cuff
- Nontraumatic rotator cuff tear
- Rotator cuff tear , non traumatic
- Rupture rotator cuff, complete
- Spontaneous complete rupture of rotator cuff
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M75.120 Complete rotator cuff tear or rupture of unspecified shoulder, not specified as traumatic