2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 727.60
Nontraumatic rupture of unspecified tendon
- Short description: NONTRAUM TENDON RUPT NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 727.60 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 727.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 727.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 727.60: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Nontraumatic rupture of tendon
- Nontraumatic tear of extensor tendon
- Nontraumatic tear of flexor tendon
- Nontraumatic tear of multiple extensor tendons
- Nontraumatic tear of multiple flexor tendons
- Non-traumatic tendon rupture
- Spontaneous rupture of extensor tendon
- Spontaneous rupture of extensor tendons
- Spontaneous rupture of extensor tendons of multiple sites
- Spontaneous rupture of flexor tendon
- Spontaneous rupture of flexor tendons
- Spontaneous rupture of flexor tendons of multiple sites
- Spontaneous rupture of multiple extensor tendons
- Spontaneous rupture of multiple flexor tendons
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M66.9 Spontaneous rupture of unspecified tendon
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 727.60
- Rupture, ruptured 553.9
- tendon (traumatic) - see also Sprain, by site