2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 315.31
Expressive language disorder
- Short description: EXPRESSIVE LANGUAGE DIS.
- ICD-9-CM 315.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 315.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 315.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 315.31: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F80.1 Expressive language disorder
- Developmental expressive language delay
- Developmental expressive language disorder
- Developmental language disorder
- Expressive developmental language delay
- Expressive language delay
- Expressive language delay, mild
- Expressive language delay, moderate
- Expressive language delay, severe
- Language disorder, developmental
- Language disorder, expressive
- Mild expressive language delay
- Moderate expressive language delay
- Severe expressive language delay
- Developmental aphasia
- Word deafness